BWA Girls

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Looking Back

So I have taken a bit of a look back over fashion week and I though to myself...who was the most I was impressed with in terms of creativity and flair? The answer would have to be Perth designer Jamie Lee Major who showed in the New Generation 2 parade. Her detailing and use of fabrics to create different textures was incredible....all I wanted to do was have the chance to look at them up close.



The collection name Pollination is a pop of colour, intricate embellishments and glowing prints designed by Jamie herself. The textile's that she uses are either paintings she has done or photos that she has taken and then rendered in photoshop. However she has done it was blown away by her detailing and designs... I will definitely be keeping my eye on this one.




























Pip xx

No comments:

Post a Comment